Taylormade P790 Golf Irons
The New Taylormade P790 irons offering powerful performance whilst maintaining a clean cut and classic design to deliver unprecedented distance in a traditional players iron. Using a combination of forged construction and unique materials including revolutionary new SpeedFoam Technology the new P790 iron creates exceptional feel, enhanced forgiveness and full workability unlike any other iron in the market.
With the Taylormade P790 engineers have created a forged iron that delivers exceptional distance as well as maximum playability and feel—all in a classic players iron head shape.
The P790’s hollow cavity uses SpeedFoam Technology, a new proprietary construction, which serves a dual purpose of generating ball speed as well as optimizing sound and feel. Injected into the clubhead, SpeedFoam provides the face support and sound-damping properties that make the performance of the P790 unlike any other iron in the TaylorMade family.
The incorporation of the new wrapped face construction creates a cut-thru Speed Pocket on the sole with extreme flexibility in the lower part of the clubface; it’s this flexibility that creates greater forgiveness and consistency than is typically seen in a distance iron design.
The P790also features an ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness with re-engineered Inverted Cone Technology optimized for the slightly smaller face area. The new, smaller Inverted Cone allows for reduced face thickness at the edges of the face, thus increasing flexibility from heel to toe and low on the clubface, resulting in more ball speed across the entire face.
For forgiveness and playability, P790 irons feature strategically placed internal metal-injection-molded (MIM) tungsten weighting for precise CG placement and higher moment of inertia (MOI).
“With P790, we created a forged iron that meets the demands of discerning players and delivers distance performance never before seen in a players iron. By combining our new SpeedFoam Technology and forged face with a clean, classic design, we have effectively engineered an iron that is as beautiful as it is powerful – setting the new standard for all-around iron performance.”
Steel — True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 (S300, R300) Graphite — UST Recoil 780 ES (F4-Stiff), 760 ES (F3-Regular, F2-Senior) w/Smac-Wrap
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 0.580 52g Gray/Black
Note: Some specifications may need to be ordered from Taylormade and are not available on a next day delivery. If in doubt please email or call us.
*We are experiencing huge demand on our website at present, the vast majority of orders will be delivered within 5 working days.
We are running a reduced number of staff for health reasons, therefore next day delivery is not available, however we will process and dispatch as many orders as possible 1-2 working days from when they are ordered (except finance).
Once ready to be dispatched all orders to the UK mainland will be sent via a next working day service with DPD. Please allow up to 5 working days for the delivery of your order, especially if you ordered via Finance.
If there is a delay or a stock issue with your order we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you contact us about your order or with a general query we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Many thanks for your patience at this difficult time.
- Orders are dispatched on working days** only from Monday to Friday.
- If you order on a next day delivery service before 1pm on a working day** your order will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next working day**.
- If you order on a next day delivery service after 1pm on a working day**, your order will be dispatched on the next working day** with delivery to you on the following working day**.
- If you order on a next day delivery service at the weekend or on a public holiday, your order will be dispatched on the next working day** with delivery to you on the following working day**.
- Finance Orders: If a premium delivery has been selected these are dispatched on the next available working day once the finance has cleared and the deposit has been paid.
**A working day is classed as Monday to Friday only and excludes weekends and public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day etc)
Follow your parcel delivery online with DPD Follow my Parcel with 1 hour delivery slot*
The vast majority of parcels are delivered by DPD in the UK. DPD Follow my Parcel gives you an one hour delivery timeslot plus you can track the progress of your parcel on a map as drivers make their way to your delivery address. It will also tell you when the driver is just 15 minutes away.
- Please make sure you give us a valid email address and/or mobile phone number.
- Check your email as an email will be sent from ourselves @discountgolfstore advising you that the parcel has been dispatched.
- *The following morning for UK deliveries you should receive an email/text from DPD quoting you a 1 hour delivery window and a link to track and follow your parcel.
Download the DPD App - Never miss a delivery again with DPD
UK Mainland Delivery*
All orders are dispatched on working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays), no orders are dispatched at the weekend at all.
- Standard Delivery to the UK Mainland (2 to 5 working days delivery time) is FREE on orders over £75.00 inc. VAT*
- UK Mainland Orders under £75 will incur a £4.99 delivery charge for DPD delivery and £2.99 for Hermes economy delivery*
- *Next Working Day Delivery is £6.99 (Order before 1pm on working days (Monday to Friday) and your order will be delivered on the next available working day - If you order at the weekend, your order will be dispatched on the next available working day (usually Monday, except on Bank Holidays) for delivery the following working day (usually Tuesday, except on or after Bank Holidays)). Some post codes are excluded, see below*)
- Saturday Delivery is a available at an additional charge of £19.99* (Order before 1pm Friday)
Please note: We recycle boxes so your order may arrive in a box that does not relate to the product ordered. Please do not refuse a delivery, we can collect the parcel if any mistakes arise.
*Standard, Next Day delivery and Saturday does not include some addresses that our courier may class as outside the UK Mainland but are geographically inside the UK Mainland, including some parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly.
Post Codes that are not covered by UK Mainland standard delivery - Please select Scottish Highlands - 2 day service only: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
The Following Post Codes are classed as Scottish Islands - 2-5 day service only - Please select Scottish Highlands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Delivery Times: Standard delivery is usually 2-5 working days.
95% of all standard delivery orders will be with you within 1-2 working days. You will receive an email when your order is dispatched with a delivery estimate.
Important Delivery Information
You must be available to sign for the goods when they are delivered. Once the courier emails you with tracking information you will be given a list of alternative delivery options you can select where available. This will also give you a delivery estimate. Any delivery delays longer than 5 working days will be notified to you within 48 hours of purchase.
We can only delivery orders to a different address than the billing address (the address assigned to the credit/debit card used for payment) if it is your work address*, therefore you must supply us with a company name and company email address. *This is under the management’s discretion and may be refused.
*On orders on or over £500 delivery can only be made to the address assigned to the credit card/PayPal confirmed address used for payment, this only applies to your first purchase with us, subsequent orders can then be delivered to a work address.
Non UK Mainland and EUROPEAN Delivery
Please find a guide** for shipping prices below: (We currently only deliver to the countries stated)
The following areas have a 3-6 working day delivery time:
- UK - Northern Ireland - £12.49
- Scottish Islands & Highlands (2 day sevice) - £12.49 - Post codes for this area are as follows: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50. Scottish Islands (2-5 day service): HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
- Isle of Man - £12.49
- Isle of Wight - £4.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Channel Islands - £12.49.
- Austria - £11.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Belgium - £9.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Denmark - £11.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Finland - £19.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- France - £11.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Germany - £9.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Italy - £15.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Luxembourg - £9.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Netherlands - £9.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Portugal - £17.99
- Republic of Ireland - £11.99
- Mainland Spain/Mallorca - £15.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
- Sweden - £15.99 for orders under £100, Free for orders over £100
Unfortunately we are unable to send to BFPO addresses.
**Shipping costs stated on our web site are for guidance only, if large items are ordered then additional shipping costs may apply. Your order is NOT confirmed or processed until you have been notified and are satisfied with these additional costs. You may still cancel your order at this stage (for a quote of shipping costs before ordering please email us). Some products on our web site cannot be delivered outside the UK for warranty reasons, you will be notified by email if this is the case.
If the delivery fails the courier will leave you a note and if not contacted the same day will either attempt delivery the following day or leave the option to contact them to arrange a suitable day, you must contact them within 5 working days (a time cannot be specified the goods are normally delivered between 8.30am-5.30pm) where a delivery charge of £6 may be applicable for the 3rd attempt, failing this the goods will be returned back to our warehouse where an extra delivery charge of £12 will apply to either attempt the delivery again, or in the case of refunds, refund the cost of your order less £12.
If the goods are returned back to us by yourself, because you no longer want the order, then a refund will be given less any delivery costs* that we incurred. (*If the shipping was free with your order a £6 handling charge will apply) This applies to UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area.
Satisfaction Guarantee / Returns Policy
In the event that you are not satisfied with any product purchased online from Centregolf you may return it unused in the original packaging with labels still attached and in the original condition for an exchange/credit or refund under our return policy terms and conditions below:
- You may return any goods for a refund*, only if you notify us within 14 days from receipt of your order via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you back confirmation within 2 working days with details on how to return to us. (If you have not received this confirmation within that time frame, please contact us) .
- You then get a further 14 days to actually send the goods back to us.
- The goods must be unused in the original packaging with labels still attached and in the original condition.
- All goods must be sent back at your own expense.
- Using a signed for service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for any items returned by you lost in transit.
- A refund* will be processed within 14 days upon acknowledgement by us via email that we have received the goods from you.
- The refund amount excludes all delivery costs charged on your order.
- If you were not charged for delivery when you placed your order a £6 handling charge will apply (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area)
- If you return part of your order and were not charged for delivery and the return brings your order below the free delivery order limit charge (currently £75.00 for UK Mailnland - Other limits apply for outside this area) the standard delivery charge would be deducted to cover delivery costs for the remaining items not sent back.
- Any free gifts supplied with the purhcased product you are returning must be returned to us otherwise your refund will be less the cost to us of the free gift.
- Any items returned to us for a refund or exchange that are stated unused but are used or damaged will be returned to you at a delivery charge of £6 (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area).
- DGS Loyalty Points are revoked if you return an item for a refund. If you have already used the points on a subsequent order, your refund will be reduced by their value.
- We cannot offer refunds on custom fitted equipment.
- Returning Goods Outside the 14 Day Period:
- Any items requiring a refund that are outside these periods will be processed as follows:
- From receipt of your order, if we are not notified within 14 days via email, and the item is returned to us within 28 days you'll get a credit note.
- If returned outside the 28 days after receipt of your order, the item will be returned to you with a delivery charge payable of £6 (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area).
- You can return items to one of our stores, please bring a copy of the proof of purchase with you. You can either exchange items for something else in store or request a refund*. https://www.discountgolfstore.co.uk/store-information
- *Refunds will be processed by the web team within 14 days of receipt of the item into a store or via post.
- You may return any goods for an exchange within 30 days from receipt of your original order.
- Any items returned to us outside this period will be returned to you at a delivery charge of £6 (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area).
- A £6 delivery charge will apply (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area) to send the replacement item to you to cover delivery costs.
- Any payments due are taken by credit/debit card, we will have to telephone you to obtain payment.
- Please send the goods, with a letter explaining your requirements, and the original proof of purchase to:
Discount Golf Store (Exchange Dept)
The Brentwood Golf Centre,
King Georges Playing Fields,
- Using a signed for service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment.
- All goods must be sent back at your own expense.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for any items returned by you that are lost in transit or are delivered to the wrong address.
- All goods are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months; this is underwritten by the manufacturers and upon proof of purchase can be used at any dealer.
- The warranty period runs from the date of purchase irrespective of whether they have been replaced during that warranty period, it does not 'start again' on repair or replacement.
- For faulty purchases please send an email to email@example.com detailing your name address, order number, purchase date and a full description of the product and the problem.
- We will email you back confirmation within 2 working days with a suitable solution of either contact details for the maufacturer's support department or details on how to return to us. (If you have not received this confirmation within that time frame, please contact us)
- Please note: For some electrical devices, you will need to contact the manufacturer’s support department before returning the product to us, please contact us if you need the relevant contact details.
- For returned products, once a fault has been identified the product will be repaired or replaced depending on the manufacturer’s decision.
- Products under 14 days old will be exchanged immediately.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please make sure any warranty returns are cleaned before they are returned to us, any dirty items will be returned to you and a return delivery charge of £6 will be payable. (UK Mainland Only - Other charges apply for outside this area).
- Refunds cannot be given on faulty products.
- Regrettably we are unable to refund postage on items you return on purchases over 14 days old, but we do return the item to you free of charge.
- For PowaKaddy products you may be directed to your nearest service agent.
If you have any discrepancies with your goods once delivered you must notify us within 7 days by email : firstname.lastname@example.org (we will email you back confirmation within 2 working days, if you have not received this confirmation within that time frame, please contact us)
- If you receive a parcel/item that is damaged or not in the condition you expect, you must notify us via email within 48 hours of receipt of the order (we will email you back confirmation within 2 working days, if you have not received this confirmation within that time frame, please contact us).
- When signing for a parcel that is damaged you must sign it as damaged with the courier.
Please Note: The above terms relate to this web site only (discountgolfstore.co.uk), for in-store purchases please ask while in-store for further information regarding their terms and conditions.
Seen a lower price? At discountgolfstore.co.uk we take our pricing seriously, so if you have seen a lower price or better deal elsewhere please contact us:
We constantly monitor pricing across the web but as you can imagine with thousands of products and hundreds of websites it can be hard at times. In the unlikely event you do find a better deal we will do our best to beat or match the deal you have seen!
- It will need to be in stock with the other retailer, be visible on their web site, and be the exact same specifications (size, colour etc). We do not match eBay or Golfbidder, only genuine UK online retailers.
- Loyalty Points are NOT earned when a price promise is agreed. (If points allocation is stated at checkout and authorised to your account, these will be deducted once the order is shipped, apologies)
Phone: 01277 218714 9am to 5pm 7 days a weeks or 01268 781706 5pm to 9pm Monday to Friday.
You must buy this product before you can add a review
Classic, players shape
Dynamic Golf 105 shafts
- 1 Year Warranty